[ECODP-dev] Paragraph about CKAN Upload

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Tue Oct 1 08:03:59 UTC 2013

Hello John

we have a paragraph from the old times about CKAN upload. I am not sure
if it is still valid, can you confirm ?
[ we don't deliver anymore with nginx and I don't knowif the /tmp folder
would be still valid. Also, is the file-storage the final directory ? ]

Thanks
Dimitrios

*Here is the paragraph:*

/"_The files are buffered on /tmp directory _before moving to the file
storage directory. This means that the_/tmp directory_ must have
sufficient disk space available to handle concurrent uploads. To
calculate the disk size one has to multiple the number of expected
concurrent uploads with maximum file upload size./

///The final storage is in
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/lib/ecodp/file-storage. To ensure
that the disk on which this directory is stored has sufficient disk space"/