[ECODP-dev] ODP status call > some questions to be answered.

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Oct 2 09:20:14 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

> On the most viewed dataset view:
>    * does running ckan_clear_activity_table.sh have impact?

No, that is a different database table (which should not written to any
more).

>    * what is exactly counted. Which clicks lead to a number increase (To
be added to the Operations Manual too.)

Unique views (where uniqueness is determined by a hash of the browser, IP
address and language). I will add more details to our operations manual
changes.

>    * what more statistics we can get from CKAN?

That's too broad of a question to answer, can you be more specific?
Statistics about what?

> On user accounts:
>    * are user only be created in lower case or not, what happens when one
is created in upper case?
>      In rel.09.00 it seems that newly created publishers names with upper
case can only login with a user name in lower case...

Uppercase user names should be fine, are they getting an error message?

Regards,
John