[ECODP-dev] Handover

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Oct 14 11:05:27 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

2013/10/14 Darwin Peltan <darwin.peltan at okfn.org>

> Hi Bert,
>
> Please see answers to your queries in line below.
>

> On 14 October 2013 08:46, Bert Van Nuffelen <
> bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Darwin and John,
>>
>> I was friday in Luxemburg for the first handover workshop.
>> On that meeting we discussed the portal, the overall architecture and the
>> build system.
>>
>> PO and the new party that will take over the maintenance reviewed the
>> already delivered documentation and software and they had some specific
>> requests for OKF w.r.t. the EU ODP CKAN.
>>
>> * the setup of a 2 hour meeting directly with you for a Q&A session.
>>
> That will be fine. How about a call next Tuesday morning immediately after
> our project call?

I mean with PO and the handover party in it. Can you propose some more
slots?

>>  * the next information: a documented list of changes to the CKAN-core
>> for the EU ODP and the documentation of the changes/work in the EU ODP
>> extension.
>>

> All key features should already be documented via the operations manual.
> Are you aware of any customisations that have been requested that aren't
> covered in the ops manual?

Euh. I mean source code documentation. What did you change to the CKAN-core
and what is included in the EU ODP extension  and how these collaborate
together.
See the respons of John on my request for documentation the CKAN fields
used internally. That kind of development information.

>> * the documentation on how the translations are managed
>>

> This has already been added to the additions for the operations manual
> document
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1TGnYuj7GdRswxh0089EO_6Ms8yQRnWrj9OXAIxQJiPo/edit#heading=h.y5ab7qix4b9o

thanks, I have a look.

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26