[ECODP-dev] Documentation

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Sep 30 09:57:03 UTC 2013

Hi John and Darwin,

as promised a list of documentation efforts

*) Operations Manual:
     * documentation of the CKAN configuration file
     * documentation of the CKAN translation process
     * documentation of the CKAN database management
     * documentation of the CKAN miscellanous items
          -- here are items collected around questions PO has/had. Maybe
some should move to the appropriate section
     * documentation of the CKAN controlled vocabularies (note I did you
copied from the google doc as I wanted to have the section covering all
items.)

*)  Portal Architecture:

    * Navigation flow chart of the CKAN web interface
    * creating/deleteing a tab in CKAN (to match the creation/deletion in
Drupal)

*) Performance criteria
     ODP-257: define tests and performance tuning parameters

*) Security
     description of the different user roles and groups (part of this info
is already present in the Operations Manual)

> What security is in place for preventing hack & attack (authentication,
authorization, encryption of passwords in DB, HTTPS connections, captcha,
architecture separation between key modules… )

> What audit mechanism is in place to trace user access
kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26