[ECODP-dev] Package failing to import [release 09]

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Tue Sep 3 13:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

a) I would have to investigate this further and get back to you, but the
problem occurs when parsing the RDF XML data that is submitted in the
dataset JSON via the API. However it seems surprising that this not come up
when you tested your rdf2ckan application prior to the release being
finalised. Are there any differences between the type of RDF data that the
PO is submitting and the RDF test data that you used with rdf2ckan? This
would help to narrow it down.

b) As mentioned in my previous email, a simple workaround for this issue is
to just not include the license_id field in the JSON that you send to CKAN
if you do not have a license. In the example JSON that Dimitrios included
you are sending license_id: [].

Regards,
John

On 3 September 2013 13:38, Bert Van Nuffelen <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com