[ECODP-dev] po-corporates labels > possible label issue

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Sep 5 08:47:19 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

To update you on this issue, it seems that there is an English translation
for the publisher name (containing the French version) in the translation
table in the database, which is why you are seeing this value. I am still
trying to verify where this came from.

I have rerun all of our server setup and migration commands locally and
these strings are not in my database, and we do not update translations
outside of our paster commands. Is there any code that you might have run
against the test server that could potentially update the translation for a
publisher?

Regards,
John