[ECODP-dev] Images /website review

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Thu Sep 5 14:04:49 UTC 2013

Hello Dimitrios,

I'm waiting for Oscar's feedback on your enquiry.

Just a quick question: the form "suggest dataset" has nothing to do with Transifex (I assume it's just a link)?
There are some corrections to be done to it so could you please confirm that it should be included rather in Excel sheet for you then in Transifex?

Regards,
Agnieszka