[ECODP-dev] Trying to install release 01

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Thu Sep 5 15:02:19 UTC 2013

Hello John,

because we still don't see the view dataset box.

And in order tomorrow to see this box, what exactly must we do either
today or tomorrow ?
Can you describe please, the steps again one-by-one ?

Dimitrios

/PS/:
here are the commands that I run yesterday [after clicking a couple of
datasets, each command had run and completed ok ]:
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster
--plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal
searchcloud-generate-unapproved-search-list -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
tracking update -c /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
search-index rebuild -r -c