[ECODP-dev] Reseting new database error with vocabularies

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Mon Sep 9 11:43:13 UTC 2013

Hi John,

there is something "fishy". I can not understand and I can not explain it.
The nginx could be a problem. I see the boxes including a dataset under
"Top publishers"
As I took a copy from ODP, it should be all of informations including
datasets. Right ?

What turns out is that I do see there is Secretariat-General, and 1
dataset. But when I click it, I don't go to the dataset
the link en/data/dataset/Qj83cpCYT0MrAZIJILOQQ
which on ODP is the dataset, on the test returns 404.

Recap:
After the restore of 09.x database I run the following one after the
other, one by one.

paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal migrate-odp-namespace -c $CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal update-all-vocabs -c $CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal update-publishers -c $CKAN_INI

The backup is under folder /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/BACKUP/
and there you can find your okf's backup as well as the rel09 as backeup
from odp.

Regards
Dimitrios