[ECODP-dev] Reseting new database error with vocabularies

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Tue Sep 10 08:21:00 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Sure: our Solr schema [1] is still in the same place:
ckanext-ecportal/ckanext/ecportal/solr/schema.xml.

The version of Solr that you are using on the acceptance server (or your
test server, not sure where you are doing this) will need to be updated to
use this new schema, and then you must restart tomcat and rebuild the
search index. The test server was using Solr from a different machine, so I
copied this file to the Solr configuration directory there
(/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ecodp-solr/conf).

[1]:
https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/master/ckanext/ecportal/solr/schema.xml

Regards,
John