[ECODP-dev] ckan_reindex script

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Sep 10 11:22:56 UTC 2013

Hi John,

we have a ckan_reindex script.

Based on the information from the updated operational manual document you
shared with us we
want to correct the release 09.00 script (see content below) with the
updated statement.

USERHOME=/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp
CKANHOME=$USERHOME/ckan

source $CKANHOME/bin/paster.sh

paster --plugin=ckan search-index rebuild -c $CKAN_INI

In the shared document we find 2 variants of the same paster command.

a) paster --plugin=ckan search-index rebuild -r -c $CKAN_INI

b)paster --plugin=ckan search-index -r rebuild -c $CKAN_INI

Should we replace in our script the command with one of the above or should
we add it.

And are the above equivalent.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26