[ECODP-dev] nginx & https configuration assistence session with PO

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Sep 10 15:20:56 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I'm a bit confused about this request - From previous calls we were told
that NGINX was removed from the PO's environment and they are solely using
BigIP?

John can certainly join this call to try and assists but this is obviously
a sysadmin issue rather than a CKAN issue so I would also expect one of
your sysadmins to attend the call and take on any follow up investigation
needed.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*