[ECODP-dev] Problems with translations

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Fri Sep 13 15:04:05 UTC 2013

Glen,
strongly I suggest, in the exchange of xls files, as much as to keep
them now minimised to the specific problem.
No master files exchange, as these get huge.
One iteration big has already done.
Now let's proceed for smaller iterations.
with information as much concetrated to the problems.
That is why I chose to send 3-4 mails before a while, instead of one.
The xls, I sent you is just for a reference what to cut out, per issue.

I hope you understand
Regards
Dimitrios