[ECODP-dev] FW: None

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Mon Sep 16 09:31:57 UTC 2013

Good morning,

Yes in deed rare thing the sunshine these days...

None means, no chosen value. No existed value that have been chosen. Null
could have the meaning Emtpy also. Not selected.
I used a translation that I found in your xls files already. The None
keyword can not be changed according to XYZ sense. So keep it globally
simple as much.

Cheers
Dimitrios