[ECODP-dev] ODP-248

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Sep 16 11:18:41 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

Thanks. That is an RDF file, where as our paster command reads from a JSON
file (see [1] for example), so I assume that this is not using our paster
command. So, the problem must be resolved by whoever is making the API
request. Multiple publishers (also called 'groups' in CKAN internally)
cannot have the same name, that is why validation is failing in this
instance.

[1]
https://raw.github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/master/data/po-corporate-bodies.json

Regards,