[ECODP-dev] (no subject)

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Sep 18 12:46:49 UTC 2013

Hi Bert, Dimitrios,

Thanks. Are you sure that you have refreshed (cleared browser cache) on the
data page? The user and data pages are using the same template for the tab
section, so I'm not sure why there should be a difference there. If you are
sure that this behaviour is still evident after clearing the browser cache
I will forward this on to our UI expert.

Regards,
John