[ECODP-dev] Po-corporate-bodies json file

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Sep 19 08:26:54 UTC 2013

Hello Dimitrios,

The po-corporate-bodies.json file in the ckanext-ecportal/data directory
does not seem to be different to the one that we currently have in the
repository, can you please double check that this is the most recent
version.

There is also an additional file on the test server:
ckanext-ecportal/ckanext/ecportal/public/images/logo/logo_hr.gif. Should
this also be added to our repository?

Regards,
John