[ECODP-dev] Po-corporate-bodies json file

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Sep 19 08:57:44 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

Yes I see the new file now and the update-publishers command has completed
successfully so I will add it to our repository.

Regarding the Croatian logo: no it is not a problem currently, but
obviously if we don't add it to the repository then it will not be
installed as part of your package, unless you intend to manually copy that
one file there yourselves afterwards. This is why I asked if it should be
in the repository.

Regards,
John