[ECODP-dev] requests for information

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Sep 25 12:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

1. Basically we dump all of the database except the user table. Then we
separately dump the user table, but only extracting the columns: id, name,
created (a date). The remaining columns we set to null in the dump.

This script also dumps the schema for the user table and does a global
backup, see the script for details on this.

2. The current docs that we have for this are here:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-1.8/domain-model.html. There are some changes
to the dataset for this project, but they are all in the metadata spec.

Regards,
John