[ECODP-dev] sysadmin user api cannot change its password

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Sep 26 08:18:02 UTC 2013

Hi John,

yesterday I have reported an issue with a rest call to make a user a member
of a publisher group which failed on an authorization problem.

Afterwards, I came across an even more serious problem: the sysadmin api
user cannot change its password in the web interface.
The web interface provides no feedback of any errors, but the pwd is not
changed.

All on the release 01.00.00 test server.

These seem to be connected.

best,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26