[ECODP-dev] ODP-293

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Sep 30 08:29:48 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

What is the capacity of that disk?

As I described in my email with subject "Production database size", the
current database is at least 1 order of magnitude larger than it should be,
and the paster commands that were provided in that email (and with the
previous release) should be used to remove a lot of this data (which should
really be done before the migration). The unused CKAN extensions should
also be removed.

I would not expect this update to significantly increase the amount of disk
space required, but if the disk it is close to the limit already then there
could be problems of course.

Regards,
John