[ECODP-dev] Production database size

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Sep 30 13:06:04 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

This is covered in the first email in this thread. Most of the data (in the
dump that I looked at) is in the tables that are used by ckanext-archiver,
ckanext-datastorer and/or ckanext-qa. All of these processes produce data
for each resource update. Some unnecessary data is also in the resource
revision tables.

Yes, 28 GB is far too large for a site with that number of datasets.

Regards,
John