[ECODP-dev] ODP-226

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Jan 14 09:28:59 UTC 2014

Dear David,

Can you assist me on the following ticket?

"
This fails with the following erroneous output on production:

source paster.sh
(ecportal)bash-4.1$ paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal
import-csv-translations -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
2013-12-19 09:34:26,818 ERROR
[/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src/ckanext-ecportal-release-v1.8.1/ckanext/ecportal/plugin.pyc]
Cannot load homepage content JSON file
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src/ckanext-ecportal/data/maintenance.json
2013-12-19 09:34:26,818 ERROR
[/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src/ckanext-ecportal-release-v1.8.1/ckanext/ecportal/plugin.pyc]
Expecting property name: line 4 column 5 (char 41)
"

I have run the above paster command myself on our test environment and it
finishes successfully without a problem.
But the PO gets the above message on production.

Some questions:
a) for import-csv-translations: does the module searches for the
maintenance.json file?
b) What is the best way to get more info on the situation over there?

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26