[ECODP-dev] EU ODP -343

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Jan 28 12:18:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

The next ticker 343 indicates that there is an issue with the update of the
visited datasets.
Can you indicate which paster command of the following updates this?
I tried the third and it did not work on our acceptance server.

kind regards,

Bert

   -
   - Collect the new search cloud keyword list (recommendation daily)

 /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster
--plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal
searchcloud-generate-unapproved-search-list -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini

   - Collect the ODP user access statistics (recommendation daily)

 /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
tracking update -c /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini

   - Apply the tracking numbers in the search index (recommended daily,
   after the above one).

/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
search-index -r rebuild -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26