No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

alking about access v. re-use (more along the lines of where does FOIA end =
and re-use start, acccountability v. use purposes, etc.), but to extend the=
 topic like this could work too. I cannot estimate though whether it is suf=
ficiently "for dummies". Although the fact sheets of course do not need to =
have definite answers of course.=20

What do the others think?

Best regards,
Katleen

dr. Katleen Janssen
Legal researcher
K.U.Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
Sint-Michielsstraat 6
B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
[t]  +32 16 328 707     [f] : + 32 16 325 438
[e]  katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be
[w]  www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/   -   www.ibbt.be
From: Marc de Vries [info at devriesmarc.nl]
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 3:42 PM
To: Katleen Janssen
Cc: epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org
Subject: fact sheet FOIA - IPR

Hi Katleen,

As discussed please find attached my 9th fact sheet.

It is about FOIA and IPRs and the re-use regime in between.

Any comments are welcome (in absence of Hans and the time constraints I am =
just sending it to you for review).

As we discussed, you planned to do one on licencing (so we are up to 10, as=
 targeted). You may have seen that Ton actually drafted something hereon, w=
hich you may want to elaborate upon.

Reg. M.