[epsi-coord] Who of us is going to Digital Agenda Assembly

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Sat Apr 9 15:37:07 BST 2011

I can go. I can also take care of the live-tweeting duties that Juan talked about!

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 8 apr 2011, om 12:57 heeft Jason Kitcat het volgende geschreven:

Dear Ton

Some of OKFN may be there as we have duties under the LOD2 programme which I think are going to be publicised there.

We'll also have someone at the Austrian OGD conference too!

All the best,
Jason