[epsi-coord] Update on site migration Fwd: http://epsi.reinvented.net/

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:52:04 BST 2011

Hi all,

had a conversation w Peter Rukavina. He's had a look at the data, and we
discussed some of his findings. He says converting the content from the old
to the new site is very doable, with 2 or 3 things to choose the forward on
(things around tagging and categories, and things around relationships
between content items, and the way to redirect old links to migrated content
to prevent linkrot if we choose to create a new link structure.)
He'll give us an estimate of time/effort needed in the coming days, next
conversation with him I have on Monday next week. He's currently only
looking at the data migration effort.

Apart from that Tom and I need to really get going on the website part of
things, so we can know better what is next, what to do ourselves, and what
to let others do.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts