[epsi-coord] meeting with the EC on friday the 26th august.

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Thu Aug 4 10:25:30 BST 2011

Dear all,

I have just contacted the EC. I spoke with the Secretary of mr. Swetenham. We have made a provisional date for a meeting with Juan and Richard (didn't know whether he was supposed to be present, but if he was, he now surely can be present!)

We have a date for august the 26th (friday). This buys us some extra time. The only thing is that no one seems to be able to access Juan Pelegrin's agenda, so although we fixed the data, it might still change.

Please be aware that we really need to go on and make sure everything is ready by the 15th. Juan will be back on the 17th, so we'll hear more about the meeting then.

Kind Regards,

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18