[epsi-coord] subjects for Topic Reports

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:37:07 BST 2011

A TR on emerging data tools? Seems like a good one to me.

There are those that say we should be careful to ask for data because only a
handful of people are there that can work with data. But actually you see a
truck load of new tools emerging that make it easier to do something with
data. (and also a lot of tools to make data better available, or clean it
up).

An ecosystem is evolving.
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra