[epsi-coord] EU Open Data Portal bid?

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Tue Aug 16 11:58:56 BST 2011

We won't be involved in this either... This project is complex enough...

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 15 aug 2011, om 15:13 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,

have you guys had any discussion on the EU data portal bid yet?

Having mulled it over a while (and without reading the actual RFP) I feel personally I better focus on delivering the epsiplatform than trying to participate in landing an additional project. It wouldn't feel right to me.
Have been approached by CTIC from Spain, David Osimo, as well as Headshift (UK) trying to gauge my interest. Gave them all the same answer.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra