[epsi-coord] page does not exist

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:05:52 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm in and following.

I have been waiting for to collect some reasonable bunch of epsi-work to
do  and then I could do those in a shorter "sprint". This is for
practical reasons since my share of the working days in the project is
limited, it is way more efficient to collect some things to do in a
sprint than try to be involved with minimal share in many things.

If you have some other things in mind that I could do, please inform me.

-Antti