[epsi-coord] Rotterdam is ok! Fwd: ePSI platform conference - revised and updated program

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:30:51 GMT 2011

EC ok'd Rotterdam and 16 March for the conference!

See a few additional remarks below, for us to tackle next week.

I would like to start communicating the conference next week as well.
With only three months to go, we need to get moving on external
communications.

I intend to send out an e-mail to our mailing list for a) PSI Directive
review, b) our topic reports c) the conference on Tuesday morning.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra