[epsi-coord] new topic report: transport data

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Dec 9 19:06:46 GMT 2011

Hi Ton

On 09.12.2011, at 17:58, Ton Zijlstra wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> Any comments on Juans questions, that I can share back to him next week?

Hmm, what is he asking for? I mean I could definitely add more "issues" to the TR re-users have reported to me.

But what would be the scope? Court cases, problems with legal or technical openness? There is no such thing as a "standard policy" anyway. Problems tend to be local and very specific so I am not sure if a list of this kind of problems would be very helpful.

I am very happy to add, alter and improve the TR just not sure what Juan is aiming for.

Regards
Daniel