[epsi-coord] financial planning 2012 conference

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Sun Dec 18 15:51:14 GMT 2011

Dear Ton, Marc,

Where did you leave your contributions / documents for the Tech Report? I'm looking, but I can't find…

@Ton, on the dropbox also the definite text of the Tech Report is not available in .doc format (or open document format). I would love to work on it, but it would be a shame to do over everything you have done on Wednesday and Thursday…

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18