[epsi-coord] update / tech report / conf call

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:50:28 GMT 2011

Hi all,

had a look at the tech report this morning. read juans notes, and the
example he provided.

Marc provided basic structure and intro. this goes nicely with Juans
feedback on tying it to the formal tasks and goals in the project.

Went through Juans remarks in his phone call and generated items and ideas
in response. also started collecting some evidence to support that. Am
installing a twitter analysis tool tonight that will look at our history,
as that is where mostof our response is.

the line of narrative will be that we have everything in place now to build
upon w more proactive activities. and that the past months saw a lot of
work behind t scenes as well as publicly visible.

On Monday, December 19, 2011, Ton Zijlstra <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I had a bit of an issue on my hands the past days (Elmine is going
through a rough patch), which hindered my productivity.
> This morning I am working on the Tech Report revision. Will share an
update around noon.
> I have an appointment with the city gov of Utrecht this afternoon 15:00
which will run for 60-90 minutes. I hope to have found a place with
internet to join the conference call in time. But I may be a few minutes
late.