[epsi-coord] Welcome to the epsi-coord list

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Feb 28 21:34:36 GMT 2011

The weekly conference calls will, for the foreseeable future be held on monday, from 16h30 till 17h30 (shorter if possible). We'll meet through skype. I am tomkronenburg on skype, so please feel free to contact me just before 16h30

Kind regards,

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 28 feb 2011, om 22:26 heeft Jonathan Gray het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,

As promised, here is a new private mailing list for all things to do
with running the ePSIplatform project. Does everyone receive this
alright? ;-)

I've initially subscribed:

 * Daniel Dietrich
 * Jonathan Gray
 * Katleen Janssen
 * Jason Kitcat
 * Tom Kronenburg
 * Antti Poikola
 * Rufus Pollock
 * Marc de Vries
 * Ton Zijlstra

All: please let me know ASAP (by replying to the list) if there's
anyone I've forgotten, or if there's anyone else you'd like me to
subscribe in the first instance!

All the best,

Jonathan

--