[epsi-coord] Note taking at daa11psi

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Wed Jun 15 07:07:21 BST 2011

I have spoken to him on a number of occasions already, he is firmly in our network! Tweeted with last night, in fact...

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 15 jun 2011, om 07:45 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

In addition, for Tom:

There will be a guy called Richard Blad attending the PSI workshop. He is working on open data at the Min for Economic Affairs in NL. Let's make sure we tie him to our network. Now ELI is taking the lead in open data from BZK, we need more contacts there (or at least I do ;) )

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra