[epsi-coord] ePSIplatform as a partner for DataCatalogs.org?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 22 18:46:02 BST 2011

Amazing. What do others think?

Re: one list to rule them all - Yes! For what its worth we're really
trying to get *everyone* on board for this. ;-)

Off the record: I've just emailed the UN, Cabinet Office, Sunlight,
Civic Commons, data.gov.uk, data.gov.au and loads of other people.
Still going through my address book - and will probably end up
contacting all national initiatives with an interest in knowing what
is going on in their country (e.g. at local/regional level) and
abroad.

The more people are on board, the more expertise we can harness, the
more pairs of eyes/hands, etc - the easier this list gets to maintain.

J.