[epsi-coord] ePSIplatform as a partner for DataCatalogs.org?

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Wed Jun 22 18:48:25 BST 2011

i agree with Ton. Cool effort by the way!

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 22 jun 2011, om 19:38 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

Hi all,

personally I think this is a useful idea. The trick of course always is to be recognized as the one list to rule them all by the other stakeholders.
I for one, know that maintaining the list as it currently is in the epsiplatform was/is a pain to maintain, and I'd rather contribute to a shared list that pools many different efforts, and then in turn show that in the platform.

So, I'm all for it.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts