[epsi-coord] epsi site

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:36:37 BST 2011

HI all,

I haven't heard new feedback from you guys on the next iteration of the
design (as attached).
Myself I like the white one much better than the dark blue dominated one:
makes it lighter and less boring (more depth in the design as well).

If you have any feedback, please let me know, so I can take the next step
with the designer.

At epsi.reinvented.net I have started to build a mock-up of the site.
Nothing much to see there yet, but it is where I will be working on the
wireframes / put the site in scaffolds, and where I'll play with adding the
design later.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts