[epsi-coord] Fwd: Epsi event in Nantes

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 24 10:23:20 GMT 2011

Something to discuss on Monday?

From: epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Dietrich
Sent: woensdag 23 maart 2011 10:52
To: epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org
Subject: [epsi-coord] Fwd: Epsi event in Nantes

FYI

Sounds interesting.

Daniel

Begin forwarded message:

From: Claire Libertic <claire.libertic at gmail.com<mailto:claire.libertic at gmail.com>>
Date: 21. März 2011 16:21:15 MEZ
To: ton at tonzijlstra.eu<mailto:ton at tonzijlstra.eu>, daniel.dietrich at okfn.org<mailto:daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>
Subject: Epsi event in Nantes

Hello guys,

Following up our conversation in Berlin, we are definitely willing to host an epsi event in Nantes in 2011.
It would be great if it could happen for the city platform release (june (doubt it) september or october) but could be otherwise.

Could we talk more about the prerequisite ? Do you have suggestions for the budget ? Do you have a particular topic ?

Our specificity is "community engagement" as the city will release after a civic campaign and they will release in partnership with local community (discussions around licence, format, platforms, etc). Also, we are creating clusters with different types of reusers: devs, journalists, designers, civilians, etc to engage them in the reuse process.
Therefore, a topic around engaging communities would be appropriate. What do you think ?

Let me know how we should do to make things happen around here :)

Sincerely,

--
[http://libertic.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/logo-libertic.png]
  Claire Gallon