[epsi-coord] topic report

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon May 16 23:42:08 BST 2011

Dear all,

i am very sorry for the delay in producing this, i guess i should really work on my time-management skills.I have worked on it and edited the piece in such a way as i think would please juan and Richard. The first half is proofread by a Native speaker, the second half will be proofread tomorrow. Off course i welcome all of your remarks on both content, language, structure and lay-out.

I feel we can do the lay-out a bit more 'stylish' - Ton, do you have any good ideas for that?