[epsi-coord] Anyone available for Luxembourg on May 30? Fwd: Hearing on SI / Madrid meeting Egov/PSI

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:49:58 BST 2011

Hi all,

Juan is asking us if there is someone available on May 30th to tweet during
and provide a short report directly afterwards on the discussions at the
Hearing on Scientific Information Dissemination. More info on the session:
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/join_the_hearing_on_scientific_information_in_europe_30_may

May 30th is a Monday. Myself I'm not eager to go, I'd rather spend time on
the platform itself at this moment. Katleen, is this something that is
doable for you, considering you live nearest?

(from the capitals with the word quick, I conclude my report on SharePSI
(delivered last Tuesday) wasn't quick enough. Well, that's what happens if
you spend 2 days in bed with fever, you don't get to do any work.)

best,

Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra