[epsi-coord] Update, conversation Juan

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:22:49 GMT 2011

Hi all,

As I am traveling to Finland this afternoon I won't be in the call today.
But there are some things to share of course.

1) I've made some progress on the narrative database design last week. I
will work at it again on Friday, which should result in the first
'questionnaire'.

2) Thursday I hope to finally finish up the fact sheets

3) I hope to go through the tech report on the flight to Finland today, as
I haven't gotten around that last week in Poland.

4) Juan phoned me about the conference. He thinks the programme is too
ambitious, doesn't want NL as a location, and wants it in March to time it
with the review process. He will send written comments today, and then Marc
can have a conversation about it. I've sent Marc my notes from Juan's phone
call.

5) They will create funding for researching PSI re-use barriers, for which
we can apply as well. (Maybe a route to step-up report producing, while
getting paid more)

6) TRs on Portugal and Parliamentary data have been approved. I will
publish them this week.

7) Work on the redirect fixing is being continued this week, esp on the old
'PSI Library' section.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts