[epsi-coord] Urgent: PDFs of final versions TR, where's TR1?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:55:48 BST 2011

Hi Tom, all,

Juan's point was that he wants the TRs to appear one per month, and get the
now finished ones all published as soon as possible. And he wants us not to
repeat giving him 5 TRs to approve all at once. Juan wants them all
published "I already approved them 2 weeks ago". "Not all at once" is about
the production rhythm.

So I am going to add them to the site at launch (and in Scribd), as well as
the Fact Sheets.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts