[epsi-coord] making epsiplatform IE proof: progress report

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Oct 15 17:35:09 BST 2011

Dear Ton

Browser testing and CSS magic always tends to be the psycho part of
any website re-launch in the last view hours. OK, we all could have
known this and scheduled planning accordingly.

However I think you did a great job and hopefully with the help of
these people we get it all right before monday. I keep fingers
crossed!

All the best
Daniel