[epsi-coord] I've given the signal to go live with epsiplatform.eu

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:18:59 BST 2011

Hi all,

I have just asked Peter to switch the new site into production. It should be
live in 30 mins or so.

We've had great help this weekend by Amy, a US freelancer referred to us by
Peter. We worked side by side most of the past two days. She IE-proofed the
site and also did it in a way I can safely add and change things. She spend
about 12 hours which amounts to about 600 Euro.
Some things are just 'patched' for now and we need to come up with a more
permanent solution but that's on the todo list.

There's still work to be done on the site, but that is simply always the
case. I'm as ready as I'm going to be today.

Hopefully nothing breaks when we flip the switch ;)

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra