[epsi-coord] website: List to-do

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:31:44 BST 2011

Thanks Tom,

The RSS feeds should be cleaned up now (I suppressed all the various fields
used for import etc., was a change in settings)

Will address the various things in the list over the next few days.
You're right with the little pictures. I will pay more attention to getting
them in the right shape. They're not square actually, but 123 by 107 or so.

Thanks for noticing the Disqus inconsistency. Will try and fix that.

As to the the Google URLs you found, that is some weird URL byproduct of
ezPublish, maybe we can strip it out in our redirect mechanism. Will ask
Peter.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts