[epsi-coord] confcall today

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:32:59 BST 2012

Hi Onkel Daniel,

Congratulations! :)

Ok, will send the TR to Juan tomorrow morning, when I'm working from home.
Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing the two fact sheets.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story