[epsi-coord] Daniel, Juan wants a report on the Data workshop at DAA 2012 Fwd: Attendance ePSIteam at DA Summit

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:41:36 BST 2012

Hi Daniel,

As we already half expected, Juan indeed is requesting us to create a
report on the workshop on "Data" at the Digital Agenda Assembly.

See Juan's e-mail below.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story